[pct-l] Jardine and the Backpack Hip Belt

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:26:25 CST 2011

Dear Mike

I could not understand the word "push-ups", but I searched by Google,
and realized it was a famous physical exercise. I think it will help
to strengthen the muscle of shoulders.

Most of the Japanese dislike hip belt, and they execute the physical
exercise about arms and abdomen. I am the exception.  I dislike that
training. Then, ten times repetition of pus-ups is my upper limit. As
a result, I use a strong hip belt to carry all the pack weight.  I
only need strong legs, because all my pack weight is supported by hip
bone. There is no need to strengthen my upper body.

This might be a good example of the two different strategy.