[pct-l] pct-half mile maps

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:45:20 CST 2011

Thanks for the research on this neil.

Safe to say that at this price, even after shipping, it is the route to go.

I for one do not have a color laser printer, and though I could buy one for
$150-200 bucks, there would still be the cartridges at about $150 bucks,
plus 5 rems of paper.

So, $60 bucks + some shipping verses $300 plus... yeah, easy choice.

And, while I could do it on a b&w printer, I had a buddy print 4 or 5 pages
of the halfmile maps on his color laser printer and oh man was it sweet!!
Pretty much would not need a single other map for the entire trip. (not
counting city data)

Thanks for doing the research on this.

John