[pct-l] Back injury

Vimal Golding bungovi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 22:35:53 CST 2011

15 minutes of yoga daily. Specifically head to knee (sit on the floor,
reach for your toes, just like in gym class) and the bow (google or
youtube). If you really want to go crazy you can start throwing in
peacock when you recover a little.  Take it slow and easy and you'll
be ready to throw a pack back on in no time.