[pct-l] Beans!

Sam Griffin samgriffin4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 00:05:28 CST 2011

I suppose I am in fact "hydrating" them, rather than rehydrating. I looked
at the initial drying of the beans as the dehydration, and my looong soaking
as the rehydration. I now understand: I must rerehydrate the beans. So no,
not a dumb question, I did in fact bastardize the prefix on that one. What
can I say, I can't help thinking outside the box.

Thanks!

Sam