[pct-l] Sleeping Pads

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 02:36:42 CST 2011

Great instructions for something they should offer as a product.  I still
love my neo, as much as when you saw me with it Paul, in the deserts.  It
held up fine, but others had some trouble with leaks.  Mango used to have to
blow it back up in the middle of the night, and one other person had a
similar problem.

 I was not cold sleeping on very cold ground and rock in the Sierra, but I
did have a bag, but was cowboy camping most of the time.  Be careful with it
and it should last.  I think Mango said it had a leak from the beginning, so
maybe he just got a defective one.

Shroomer