[pct-l] Superfeet and Ponchos

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Feb 17 09:23:30 CST 2011

Good morning, Sam,

For my comments on ponchos, etc. see:

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=265651

We train for distance, for heat, for mountains, on snow, with packs, and
with all conceivable types of gear.  Why would a serious PCT thru-hike
aspirant not train in the rain?  It won’t go away just because we ignore it.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09