[pct-l] pct-half mile maps

J M evilempress2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 11:35:42 CST 2011

Sorry about "spamming" all of you. I couldn't tell who is managing this list. I
definitely want in on this if they are able to ship to individual addresses. My
time frame for needing them is 3-31-2011.
Thanks!
Joyce

"Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."
www.explorationmonkey.blogspot.com