[pct-l] ULA Circuit

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 15:41:27 CST 2011

In my limited use with my circuit and a bv500,  I found sliding it in vertically caused discomfort cause the whole frame was bowed... But with my gear in the pack and the bv500 horizontal strapped on top it sits better, albeit top heavy...  Either one works... Yur choice of bear can might affect this

~outpost

Sent from my iPod