[pct-l] Superfeet

Ellen Shopes igellenig at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 12:19:09 CST 2011

I've never liked the green; the orange are a bit better.
Better yet, look on-line for shoe inserts.  For the same or a lesser price,
you can find all kinds of inserts.  I have had problems with plantar
fasciitis.  Found something with some arch support and some cushioning that
work great.
I got to the point on the trail where my feet burned at the end of everyday;
I'd fall asleep with them propped on my pack to keep the pressure off the
bottoms.  Ya just learn to live with it to some extent.
Elderly Ellen