[pct-l] ?TENTS?

eckert jape1 at cox.net
Sat Feb 19 18:04:56 CST 2011

what is your budget, and your weight tolerance.  My son just went
through the search and his parameters were:  a double wall full fly
tent, lots of breathability, under 3#, and less than $100.   He did not
want a glorified bivy, but something he could sit up in.

He ended up getting a Eureka Spitfire 1,