[pct-l] half mile pct maps - update

'Sourdough' Foster athruhiker2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 06:35:07 CST 2011

Neil.....Count me in and put me in the "Will have maps shipped/ I have shipping
address:
section" cause here it is.

Greg Foster
1870 Sunset Dr
Rising Fawn, GA
30738

This is near Chattanooga, TN...for the record. Thanks sooo very much for taking
care of this! I assume our paths will cross sooner or later and when they do, I
owe you a beer or 12. :-)  Sure you will let us know how to pay and when to pay,
ok. Lastly, just curious to know if anyone on this list might be going to Ned's
"Mountain Education" snow course in Mid- April....also?

Until we meet, Happy Trails!
Sourdough....aka - Greg  AT.... GA->ME '06

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,
He finds it attached to the rest of the World.
John Muir
 PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail

________________________________
From: neil p. <neildpetersen at gmail.com>
To: Alexander Asai <alexanderasai at gmail.com>; Barney Hope
<bh.csuchico at gmail.com>; Brandon McGinnity <bmcginnity at gmail.com>; Chris Gordon
<CDGordon at cox.net>; Colin Stryker <colin.stryker at gmail.com>; Csilla Tabor
<csilla.tabor at gmail.com>; Dale P <pbprider at yahoo.com>; Dan Kayser
<kayser at ameslab.gov>; Doug Early <dougearly at aol.com>; Elisabeth M. Chaplin
<echaplin at gmail.com>; Emily Mathews <emmat at yahoo.com>; Eric
<johner27 at evergreen.edu>; Greg Foster <athruhiker2006 at yahoo.com>; Jackie
McDonnell <yogihikes at gmail.com>; Jeanette McKinley <JKLMCK at aol.com>; JM
<evilempress2003 at yahoo.com>; John Abela <pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com>; Jon
Smith <jsa106 at sfu.ca>; Julia Marsh <juliak.marsh at gmail.com>; "Karen "Special K"
Keller" <karen.kellerford at gmail.com>; Mike Jurasius <syntectonics at yahoo.com>;
Neil Petersen <neildpetersen at gmail.com>; Nikii Murtaugh
<Boundforadventure at gmail.com>; Paul Mercer aka Garage Man
<paul.mercerjr at gmail.com>; pct-l <pct-l at backcountry.net>; Richard Ahlf
<cuppajoeat at gmail.com>; Ryan Tinkle <ryantinkle at gmail.com>; scott garner
<wiley10 at hotmail.com>; shelly skye <shelbel26 at gmail.com>; Sue Kettles
<sue.kettles at comcast.net>; Vimal Golding <bungovi at gmail.com>; Whitnee Goode
<whitneegoode at yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 1:34:41 AM
Subject: half mile pct maps - update

Alright folks we have about 25 people interested in getting the maps printed. I
am still figuring out what the cheapest way to get them shipped to everyone is
as it seems we all want our maps shipped to our home. Some folks will pick them
up at the printer in Portland and thus will save some money but it looks like
the average shipping will be about $15. If it works out to be more, maybe
someone might want to volunteer to pick them up from the printer and then
package and ship them to everybody if it is cheaper. However, I am leaning
toward just having them packaged and shipped by the printer. I still need the
address for some of you so please email it to me if you have not. I will be
getting in touch with the printer again tomorrow and hopefully getting the ball
rolling on their end. Anyone who wants in still please email me your shipping
address and I will keep you posted about shipping but it looks like the printing
cost will be $55 or cheaper. So overall with shipping it looks like the average
cost will be $70, which seems to be a sweet deal as far as I am concerned. Keep
you all posted, looking forward to meeting some of you at kickoff and beyond.
-Neil

ps- here is the list so far if not on it sorry, please email again with your
address.thanks

Will have maps shipped/ I have shipping address:
Neil Petersen
Chris Gordon
Dan Kayser
Brandon McGinnity
Jon Smith
Jeanette McKinley
Barney Hope
Nikii Murtaugh
Paul Mercer
Mike Jurasius

Will pick up maps at printer in Portland, OR :
Whitnee Goode
Vimal Golding
Eric- johner27 at evergreen.edu
Sue Kettles