[pct-l] half mile pct maps - update

neil p. neildpetersen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 16:49:15 CST 2011

Alright gang, so I spoke with the printing shop and they are only set up to
ship with ups and thus cannot do priority mail with usps. So the shipping
cost per order will be around $15 or more depending on location. Thus the
better solution seems to be that if someone wants to volunteer to pick up
all the printed maps and ship them individually to everyone via usps flat
rate and get a much better shipping rate (there is about 20 people to ship
to) . The other option is have them all sent to me as the bulk shipping is
not bad and then I can ship them to everyone, but this might not save much
money. So let me know what you folks think, I dont mind continuing to gather
the money for the total order and place it if someone wants to volunteer to
be shipping manager. Let me know what folks think. Thanks for you patience
everybody.
-Neil