[pct-l] ?TENTS?

eckert jape1 at cox.net
Sat Feb 19 19:21:04 CST 2011

Please note that the seams are taped, not sealed.  I have no idea what
75DStormShield polyester is.  Also, 'cause there's so much netting on
the tent sides, one might experience misting....  There are plenty of
online reviews of this tent which proclaim the dryness inside while the
rain falls in torrents outside.  Hike yer own hike.

Material:
    [Fly] 75D StormShield polyester; [floor] 70D nylon taffeta
Freestanding:
    No
Poles:
    2
Pole Material:
    Featherlite 7000 Series Aluminum
Doors:
    1
Clip / Sleeve:
    Hoop
Floor Space:
    3ft 6in x 9ft (107 x 23cm), 18.12sq ft (1.9 sq m)
Interior Height:
    3ft 4in (101cm)
Vestibule Space:
    4.4sq ft (.4sq m)