[pct-l] Waterproof overmitts

'Sourdough' Foster athruhiker2006 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 20:06:28 CST 2011

Jim, you are most correct. They used to make some AWESOME ones. Am thinking they
discontinued them in appx. 2005. I lucked out and they went in the basement and
found me some in Seattle location am thinking in '05 or '06. Maybe...just Maybe,
they still have some down there, but hey, don't hold your breath.
S'do