[pct-l] Rx Vytorin

Eric johner27 at evergreen.edu
Sun Feb 20 03:23:24 CST 2011

Don't have much time, but here's a few points.

Agree that western diet + pharmaceuticals is the problem and FDA is BS.
 However, The China Study (which I have read) is vegan propaganda and
biased; also, there has never been a completely vegan society.  Downside to
a vegan diet: environmental costs, lack of cholesterol (we produce it
naturally, it's NECESSARY) and huge amount of food intake necessary to
obtain daily calories.

Will send link on China study when I have more time.

Regards,
Eric