[pct-l] Section Hiking PCT - Campo to Werner Springs

Ron Cordell ron.cordell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:37:11 CST 2011

Hi all,

I'm struggling with logistics of section hiking the southern portions of the
PCT and am seeking advice.

I'd like to do section A, Campo to Werner Springs.

It seems that driving to Werner Springs and trying to arrange a ride to
Campo to hike back makes the most sense. But who to contact in Werner
Springs to arrange a ride or shuttle?

Also, I'm thinking that I'll take the motorcycle down to Werner Springs
(it's all I have right now) -- is there a place there where I can leave my
motorcycle gear and the bike?

I'm willing to pay for shuttle and bike/gear parking; I'm just looking for
contact information and a place to start.

Thanks!

-ronc