[pct-l] Gear/Weight/Risk

dnielsen at djmurphycompany.com dnielsen at djmurphycompany.com
Mon Feb 21 11:31:49 CST 2011

John

Pack Weight that I am currently training with is 25 to 35lb.  I change it
around.

No I am not likely hiking with someone so my comment on the shared tent does
not apply to the PCT.  I would need a good solo double wall tent. I
currently have a Tarptent Contrail, that was the leaker. I won't go without
bug protection anymore and so far the single wall have not impressed. I have
done plenty of cowboy camping and am ok with that in the right conditions.

Thanks for the links and info.