[pct-l] Snoqualmie Pass Re-Supply

Chris Caviezel (Nordic Chris) nordic.chris at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 14:57:14 CST 2011

I checked with Marco, the day time manager of the Chevron here at Snoqualmie
Pass.  When I asked him about packages for the PCT Hikers, his eye lit up.
He indicated that they would be holding packages again this year.  The
difference from last year to this year is that they will be held in a broken
freezer, which they started doing last year after labor day.  If it is like
last year, the packages may be a bit dis-organized, and you may have to
search through them yourself.  Security has not been an issue, especially as
Marco checks ID.

I am checking to see if Kim will be working at the Summit Inn.

Chris "Orange Pacer"

Chris L. Caviezel
Central Cascades Winter Recreation Council <http://www.snowrec.org/> , Chair
Foothills Branch of the Mountaineers <http://www.foothillsmountaineers.org/>
, Hiking, Backpacking and Snowshoe Committee, Chair
Seattle Branch of the Mountaineers, Hiking Committee
<http://www.mountaineers.org/seattle/seahike/> , Member

Pacific Crest Trail Film Night, 4/1/2010
<http://www.mountaineers.org/pct-series> & 4/15/2010
PCT Series <http://www.mountaineers.org/pct-series>
Snoqualmie Nordic Club Weather Blog <http://www.nordic-chris.com/>