[pct-l] Kelty Cosmic Down

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 19:19:36 CST 2011

Maybe I should have added... this isn't for myself on my thru hike. I have a
friend looking into a new bag. He is going to join me for a section near
Tahoe. He was looking at synthetics, and I want him to get down. I thought
this bag was probably a good value. I just noticed Campmor lists it as 7 oz
heavier than REI.

I'm planning to make a DIY down quilt. I'm not sure I'll use 900 FP, but 850
is easy to find. If I can't fine the time to make it before my hike, I have
my old Marmot 20 degree bag that I'll take.