[pct-l] half mile pct maps - update

Sue Kettles sue.kettles at comcast.net
Tue Feb 22 13:59:51 CST 2011

I could be the shipping manager since I live in Portland, but I won't be
free to do it until after March 15th (unbelievable roll of events, with a
death in the family, a week of helping my mom with Hip replacement surgery,
then out of town for 10 days until 3/15).  So if everyone can wait that long
- I would be happy to do it.  If not, it will have to be someone else.

Sue Kettles