[pct-l] Downloading pictures from cameras?

Eric johner27 at evergreen.edu
Wed Feb 23 01:55:02 CST 2011

Hey all,

My hiking partner and I are discussing how to get our pictures off our
cameras.  So far, the method we think would work the best is carrying 2 SD
cards, mailing one back to our support people when the first one is full,
then rotating cards as we go along.  How do you manage your picture
downloads?

Thanks!

Regards,
Eric

--
Because we don't think about future generations, they will never forget us.
~Henrik Tikkanen

“The things you own end up owning you.”* -*Tyler Durden, *Fight Club*

"The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly
salary."—David Hieatt