[pct-l] Another Camera question

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:10:40 CST 2011

What he ^ said. The answer is, maybe. I assume you're trying to free up
space on your memory card when you hit town?
SD cards are so light, why not just carry several? Battery life is usually a
bigger problem then storage. Basically, if you're recharging your batteries,
you should be able to empty or swap your memory cards. My plan is to send
them home when they are full and have fresh ones included in my boxes. I'm a
little wary of the USPS losing them, so I'll either use some sort of
registered mail or UPS or FedEx most likely.