[pct-l] Another Camera question

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:47:51 CST 2011

Depends on your phone and camera.  If they both use the same sd card just
pull the full card from your camera and put it in your phone then u should
be able to upload your pics assumeing u have a signal or are near wifi.
Otherwise transferring from camera to phone via usb cable not sure if your
camera will recognize your phone as a place to transfer the info.  Assuming
you have a cord that will connect the two. Personally I have a cannon rebel
eos yes it is heavy but takes amazing pictures I have a 32gb memory card and
a 16gb between the two I can hold thousands of pics not sure never filled it
before.
Gerry0625