[pct-l] loading Halfmile maps and waypoints in Droid X

Jim Bravo jimbravo2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 18:28:34 CST 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 1:06 PM, James F. Miller
<jamesfmiller at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks Ron
>
> I'm working myself up to trying this. I have ASTRO and need to add SKYFIRE
> before starting.
>
> I'll report back.

James:

So far I have downloaded topo maps and Halfmile's waypoints from Campo to
Crabtree Mds without Astro or Skyfire. I'm just using the browser and BC
Navigator. Contact me off-list if interested.

(Folks, if you're using Halfmile's .GPX files or map downloads, please
consider using the "donate" button on his site.)

Jim
PCTOAC