[pct-l] rain chaps vs rain pants

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 19:36:29 CST 2011

ULA rain wrap FTW!

... my problem with rain pants is ... in sudden downpours you are soaked before
you can get them on.  the rain wrap is almost instant,  breathes, and does a
'decent' job at keeping your drier.  obviously it's nothing like my Beta AR
pants..  but they're only 30 bucks, or you could sew you own for like 15$.

besides, you're a girl,  so no need to feel weird wearing a skirt.

~Outpost