[pct-l] Thru Hikers by date: revised.

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Wed Feb 23 22:38:51 CST 2011

Meredith,

Most of the thru hikers that attend our Snow Skills Training Courses in the
months of March and April often go straight to their Border start right
after the Course. Prior to the start of the Snow Course, there is a lot of
group emailing to answer last-minute questions and to set up carpooling to
and from the class. Usually someone is headed to the border and would love
to share their costs, so hang in there. The April Courses are filling up, so
group communications should be starting soon!

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd