[pct-l] For those rejected by Canada...

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Thu Feb 24 00:46:41 CST 2011

Agree. Another consideration is how the rules could change for the worse if we don't follow them now. It is rare one can cross the US Border other than at a checkpoint. What we have is a rare exception.

This goes for other standards too -	 fire rules, trail closures,  thru hiker permits, and especially behavior in town. Don't spoil it for future hikers -	or your repeat hike because you enjoyed the first one so much.

AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net