[pct-l] PCT/Hiking jokes

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 01:36:23 CST 2011

Okay, so anyone who's viseted planyourhike.com is probably aware that I LOVE
collecting things PCT related (like books, movies, resupply points,
websites, etc).  But I relized just now (thanks to a fantastic bottle of
shiraz) that I haven't collected any PCT/hiking related JOKES!!!!

So please, please.... if you have any pct/hiking/backcountry realted jokes
don't hold out any longer.

Please share.  Thank you in advance!!!

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"*Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a
fruit salad.*"
-Proverb