[pct-l] Half Mile pct map group printing

Whitnee Goode whitneegoode at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 13:50:02 CST 2011

Haha, thanks guys... really trying to help out Neil because I can only imagine how much effort he's put into this map stuff... It's the least I can do. Thanks to Halfmile and Neil for the effort! We should form a group! That would be hilarious!

Anyway, on the topic of shipping, I will try to have everything sent THE DAY I pick the maps up, so all you people who are leaving early will get your maps. Yogi- thanks for the info about the tape... I have little experience with post office stuff (yet), so I need all the tips I can get. I WILL figure it out though, so no worries :-) I'm absolutely going to send a donation to Halfmile... what an amazing person he is!

Whitnee