[pct-l] Stove fuel consumption

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Thu Feb 24 23:05:35 CST 2011

A couple of ideas on extending your canister fuel usage:

If you are going to heat water in the morning, pre-warm the canister by
putting it in your warm sleeping bag. A warm canister is much more
efficient.

After your water comes to a boil and you add it to your food. Turn off your
stove and wrap your pot of food is a jacket.

Ken