[pct-l] Don't forget to sign the register class of 2011

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Fri Feb 25 14:24:02 CST 2011

> Am I the only on who finds it strange that postholer uses the name 'PCT List'
> to make it look like he associated with pcta, or pctL somehow...

Yeah, you're right - he shouldn't use "PCT" in ANYthing he does 'for the trail' -
he should call it "The Trail That Goes From Mexico to Canada Through the CA, OR, & WA Mountains"...
:-/   C'mon, folks - please don't go looking for 'conflict', let's talk about 'the trail' and hiking it instead!
If it was meant as a 'joke' - then say so or give some indication in your post...  Thanks.

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)