[pct-l] medications

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Fri Feb 25 15:19:55 CST 2011

They all also inhibit infection.  Hike your own hike.
Gerry0625
On Feb 24, 2011 5:44 PM, <jomike at cot.net> wrote:
> (alcohol, iodine, chlorhexidine, phisohex, silver compounds, hydrogen
peroxide, etc)actually INHIBIT healing and DELAY healing.
> How did I survive childhood?
>
> are we there yet

I hope what I tried at humor wasn't taken wrong. The essence of my post was...our Mammas in the 50's and many years before that raised children using most the substances that were listed as harmful and we have not perished.

are we there yet

P.S. I always mean so well but say it so poorly.

...going to the mountains is going home.

John Muir