[pct-l] loading Halfmile maps and waypoints in Droid X

jamesfmiller at hotmail.com jamesfmiller at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 16:36:05 CST 2011

I qualified the 6 he's
....I said I was guessing.

-----Original message-----
From: Kevin Cook <hikelite at gmail.com>
To: "jamesfmiller at hotmail.com" <jamesfmiller at hotmail.com>
Cc: kayser at ameslab.gov,  jimbravo2 at gmail.com,  pct-l at backcountry.net
Sent: Fri, Feb 25, 2011 18:55:26 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [pct-l] loading Halfmile maps and waypoints in Droid X

6 hours? That sucks. Are you sure the Droid X will only run as a GPS that
long? I'd be surprised. I can run my iPhone all day as a GPS, take photos
and video off and on, listen the iPod some, and it only used about half the
battery. Not trying to say it's better. That's not my point. I would have
thought the 2 would be similar in battery life.