[pct-l] take care of your angels! don't be an ass

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 19:05:54 CST 2011

really someone snapped at y'all? O no they di'nt! OMG had I been there to see
that...just before u booted them from ur vehicle I would have given them a piece
of my mind and maybe even a black eye so they could remember what NOT to say and
how NOT to act the next time gggrrr...BE NICE TO THE ANGELS people WTF!

patti