[pct-l] snow level comparisons

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 10:57:31 CST 2011

Snow on the beach that is awesome.  Just curious does anyone know what the
snow level in big bear in mid april will be and around what altitude as the
season progress im thinking I might be up there a lil too early and end up
doing major snow crossings which I don't think im ready for.  Thanks.
Gerry0625