[pct-l] i injured my back, update:

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 12:39:01 CST 2011

thank you all so much for the advice and well wishes.

im actually back to work, light duty,  not lifting any manholes.  my back
started feeling better about 3 days ago and yesterday i was like "hey my back
doesn't hurt"
... all the damage was just a torn muscle,  no spine damage or anything,  the
muscle injury was fom my reaching to the side to stop the lid from hitting me,
and it pulled funny.

anyways guys i can't say enough how nice it was to have all the support and
great advice...  lots of great stretches which i'm doing and are helping tons,
as well as icing it frequently.

i wore my pack around yesterday (with just a few sleeping bags in it),  and it
actually felt very supportive and nice,  kept me in good posture.

thanks again,

~Paul