[pct-l] Question about kilt

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Feb 27 10:01:22 CST 2011

I got a Mountain hardware kilt for my birthday. I saw someone wearing
one on the PCT last year and I thought it looked kind of comfortable.
Cool like shorts but not so short or bunchy for those of us gifted
with big hiking thighs.

If it is cold, I would want to wear leggings underneath. I tried them
with Patagonia capilene leggings but the skirt sticks to the
leggings. My question is has anybody used this kilt and found
leggings that work well underneath? What were they made of?