[pct-l] Question about kilt

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 10:12:57 CST 2011

Never worn a skirt ( well there was this night in college, jk)

But my arcteryx rampart pants have that sticking to my capilene,  and my icebreaker bodyfit150's do not.

Similarly my capilene top sticks to my mhw sweater real badly, but my icebreaker undershirt does not...

... So you might try something merino...
Hope this helps,
~Outpost

Sent from my iPod