[pct-l] half mile pct map- update

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 18:11:04 CST 2011

i was about to say to the original thread...
... who shows up at kickoff with no maps ?!?!

it seems a hard item to market when people are already hiking.

BTW if you use halfmile's maps ... DONATE !  ...eric the black demands 200$,
halfmile's price is 'whatever you can spare'  you can at least spare the price
of a dinner out on trail ( 20 to 30 $ )

my humble opine,
~Outpost