[pct-l] Additional Snow Course dates in April??

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Sun Feb 27 21:36:14 CST 2011

Just an update...it looks like the 4/22 date is gaining traction and we may be able to offer it once enough students enroll. Hey, Karen, would you like to encourage other thrus to join you in the Course, then carpool south to start your hike?? Just an idea...

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd