[pct-l] Cheap Flights to April 22-24 snow course

Karen Keller karen.kellerford at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 22:38:43 CST 2011

 Southwest Airline is offering really cheap flights from Ontario Airport to
Reno! $96 round trip is even cheaper than driving! Anybody else from So Cal
who would like to take Ned's course before we hit the Sierras (or Fuller
Ridge, for that matter)? I'd be happy go to in on a car rental in Reno and a
share a room at the Motel 6 or equivalent in South Lake Tahoe the nights
before and after the course. Let me know!