[pct-l] Halfmiles Waypoints,real thread

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 15:56:57 CST 2011

Terrible(4-6hours),but thanks for asking. I wont use it all the
time(turned off),ill be to busy hiking. I figure if I get into a jam,a
GPS with the halfmile enhanced downloaded data might be a very valuble
item,maybe ill trade it for a stack of larabars? Oh its off
topic,(anyone who reads my b.s. couldnt tell any difference)but yes,I
will have maps before K.O.,I just thought I read somewhere that
vendors might be churping and lurking at the K.O.(no cash takers
huh?),and I wouldnt have to jump through hoops(feets of snow in my
yard,mail,b.s.yatta yatta...),and I love to exaust all options,and the
pct-l listers. Anyway,its looks like ill just pay full price via
lazerquick,Hike on and prosper.