[pct-l] footwear, blisters

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 20:17:42 CST 2011

i have found blisters have less to do with mileage and more to do with weight...

... think of training as investing in a bank ... the pain you feel on your feet
during training... is pain you won't feel on the PCT...  we used this mentality
in cross country a lot.  the more you invest in before the trail, the less you
suffer on the trail.

i wish i could do barefoot training here, but the ground is still a sheet of ice
: /

~Paul