[pct-l] footwear, blisters

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 20:53:57 CST 2011

Dear Kimberly,

I am so sorry for your loss.  Bless you for sharing the wisdom of his legacy
to help his fellow hikers.  I found this information to be very
informative.  I decided that I am going to walk my dog barefoot as I know
how hard, pounding out the miles can be, on the feet.  Many have suggested
the powder.  Thank you,

Melanie