[pct-l] Insoles

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Jan 1 20:29:22 CST 2011

Good evening, Csilla,

Insoles are highly personal, and only your experience can guide you for
sure.  I was a long-time user of custom molded orthotics but once I tried
Green SuperFeet I found them to be great for me and I’ve used them
exclusively in all my shoes for about 15 years now.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09