[pct-l] Photographs

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon Jan 3 09:30:28 CST 2011

Good morning, Rick,

The existing PCT Class of ’03, ’04, ’05, ’06, ’07, ’08, and soon-to-be ’10
photo DVDs are an astounding presentation of what you want.  They are a mix
of scenery, flora/fauna, hikers, Angels, both serious and light-hearted.

Someone can send you copies or they can be downloaded.  They are
specifically not for sale.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09