[pct-l] Photographs

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 15:41:05 CST 2011

 At this point, I think it would be completely appropriate for someone to step
in and edit the 2009 Class DVD. If someone else were to step forward it would be
a tremendous gift to the Class o 2009. There is an email list that can be used
to send out a call for entries-- and I am sure Mystic would be willing to copy
or send over the photos and videos he received.

ProDeal

www.bristleconemedia.com