[pct-l] Insoles

J M evilempress2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 16:28:52 CST 2011

Csilla,
Lower back pain can be caused by so many different issues it would be very
difficult to say that insoles would help. I have ridiculously tight hamstrings
and if I don't stretch them regularly I get lower back pain even during a hike.
If you do believe that your problem could be solved with insoles I would
recommend you go to either a foot doc or a sports medicine clinic to find out
what would help.

Good luck on finding out - hope to see you on the trail.

"Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."
www.explorationmonkey.blogspot.com