[pct-l] Transportation from Mt. Whitney Trail Head to Lone Pine

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 18:15:25 CST 2011

Dear Steven

It is very easy to get a ride, because many hikers come with their
car. Last year I succeeded to hitchhike in a five minutes. No problem.

And someone doing commercial based transportation service. I forgot
his name.  But you will know at the Whitney Portal Store.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )