[pct-l] UL Tents

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 20:44:30 CST 2011

I brought the MSR Hubba. I liked that it is free-standing and has a rainfly. It
is very well ventilated. I never had any condensation - not even when I put up
the rainfly.  I discovered that I rarely used the rainfly - only when it was, or
might, rain or snow, or if I wanted privacy. I usually camped alone, away from
the hiker camps. Using just the insect netting inner part of the tent kept the
insects and other critters out. It was nice to be able to look outside to check
on my horse and stargaze.

MendoRider